2021 Lady Canucks
Thank You for your registration, we are excited and look forward to working with you!
|2011||Saturday November 14th||12:00 – 1:00 PM|
|Sunday November 15th||1:15 – 2:15 PM|
|2010||Saturday November 14th||1:30 – 2:30 PM|
|Sunday November 15th||3:45 – 4:45 PM|
|2009||Saturday November 14th||2:45 – 3:45 PM|
|Sunday November 15th||2:30 – 3:30 PM|
|2008||Saturday November 21st||2:00 – 3:00 PM|
|Sunday November 22nd||1:15 – 2:15 PM|
|Sunday November 22nd||3:45 – 4:45 PM|
|2007||Saturday November 21st||12:45 – 1:45 PM|
|Saturday November 21st||3:00 – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday November 22nd||2:30 – 3:30 PM|
As the players safety is first and foremost, this camp will be specific to Phase 2 activity, Skill Development only as players will be coming from Phase 3 programs. There will be no checking, battles or small games, we will however spend time to focus on the players individual skill set including, but not limited to the following;
- Puck Control & Stickhandling
- Passing & Shooting Skills
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Individual Game Situations & Decision Making
* Individual Player Evaluation Included
What to Expect at Scotia Barn:
- No more than 24 people per ice time, including coaches and goalies.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire: All visitors to the building MUST complete the Canlan online health check survey, EVERY TIME. No entry without completion and approval from a Canlan staff member. https://www.icesports.com/questions/
- Entering Facility: Our Zone Control Attendants will ensure all players have completed the online screening questionnaire and check groups in to the facility 20 minutes before their session begins. This will happen outside in our staging area at the front entrance.
- Our Health and Safety Ambassadors will direct you to your rink and dressing rooms.
- Exiting Facility: Groups will have to leave the facility within 15 minutes of the conclusion of their session. This will be controlled by a Canlan employee inside the facility. No lingering. No tailgating. No alcohol.
- Face Masks: Anyone entering the facility will now be required to wear a face mask as of September 8th. Face masks are to be worn in the facility and change rooms. Players may remove face masks when on the ice.
- Spectators: No Spectators at this time.
- Showers: Showers are NOT available at this time.
- Water Fill Stations: Water fill stations will NOT be available. Please bring pre-filled water bottles.