Pacific Stingrays 2021
Pacific Stingrays is a player development program dedicated to individual growth and competition.
The Pacific Stingrays Hockey Club is a Vancouver based hockey development program that strives to provide superior development and opportunities for players within the community. We are committed to building strong relationships with local players by enhancing the development experience and programming to meet the needs of the players.
- Coaches and Management have extensive experience with a background in skill development and coaching.
- Skill Sessions are lead by The Advantage Hockey Development Team.
- 10 Week Program, April to June.
- 18-20 Development Sessions. (Game Depending)
- 1-2 Tournaments. (Depending on Restrictions *COVID)
The objective of Spring hockey is to provide the opportunity for hockey players to prepare for the next level in a positive and productive learning environment. Programs will include high tempo drills in a fun, yet challenging and competitive atmosphere.