DEVELOP . GROW . EXPERIENCE
The Pacific Hockey Club is a High Performance Hockey program dedicated to providing ambitious females exposure to a world of Sport Venues, Elite Standards and World Class Education.
The Pacific Hockey Club (Pacific Steelers) was founded in 1999 as a high performance hockey development program; designed to allow players the ability to live at home, to receive the highest standard of education available while training to play against the best competition within their age, exposing players to the opportunities of combining post-secondary education with sport in the US and Canada. This is still true today!
The Pacific Steelers, joined the Junior Women’s Hockey League (JWHL) as a founding member in 2007 and has since continued to help grow the league. As a leader in developing student athletes, the JWHL has established itself with moving on more players per capita than any other Women’s Hockey League in the World.
- Program allows player to remain living at home with family while attending the school of choice and best fit.
- Program is heavily focused on player development and individual growth on and off-ice to help players adequately prepare for the current and next level.
- Program places emphasis on education and tremendous competition.
- Program provides players the unique opportunity to play in top NCAA and Canadian University arenas, exposing them to World Class Institutions.
- Pacific Steelers have a strong and successful history, placing players into US and Canadian Universities. The program has produced a number of notable alumnae throughout NCAA, USports, Professional and International programs.
- Over the years, graduates have moved on to attend prestigious institutions to also parley their education into successful careers in Business, Science, Academia and Humanitarian endeavors.
NCAA DIV 1
NCAA DIV 3
I had a great experience with The Advantage Hockey Group and the Pacific Steelers. The program truly helped me with my development as a player and allowed me to reach my goals. With the help of the coaches, instructors and the environment this program offers, I was able to make it to where I am today, playing NCAA Division I Hockey at Providence College. I have nothing but good things to say about the program and everyone involved in it. I had a truly great experience and I would encourage any young females looking to pursue their passion for hockey to get connected with this program.
Whitney Dove, Providence College