The North Shore Female Ice Hockey Association offers players a series of single development, on-ice training sessions scheduled throughout the season designed to help players grow and advance their hockey ability with focus on individual and technical skills.
Skill Development sessions are lead by the Instructors of The Advantage Hockey Development, also known as the Player/Team Development Instructors for NSFIHA.
Register your daughter today for single or a bundle of development sessions, a fee of $25 each.
Sessions will take place at Ice Sports North Shore on Mondays from 4:45 – 5:45PM.
- Monday September 23rd – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
- Monday October 28th – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
- Monday November 18th – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
- Monday December 16th – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
- Monday January 13th – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
- Monday February 10th – 4:45 – 5:45 PM
The emphasis on individual attention ensures that players obtain maximum results